The Natural Bed Company are Members of:
How to order
Standard items can be ordered on-line or by e-mail, phone, fax or in person. Customised orders cannot be ordered on-line.
If you order on-line using a credit or debit card, the full amount will be taken when the order is placed.
If you order by e-mail, phone, fax or in person we will take a 10% deposit with the order and process the balance on your card on the day we despatch the goods. If you pay the balance by cheque, you should allow 4 working days for your cheque to clear before we can despatch.
Your card and personal details are protected by encryption when they are sent over the internet. You will be dealing directly with the bank when the payment is made. This interaction is secured with the industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Click on the prices for the items you want. Click Continue to add more items. When you've finished ordering, click Checkout. When you fill in your address and click Confirm, any delivery charge will be automatically added to your order. Click Pay Now to send your order.
Weekday delivery to the UK mainland is included in the price, except to addresses in Wales, Cornwall and Scotland for which delivery costs £10.
If you prefer not to send your card details on-line, you can email your order and we will contact you by phone to confirm the total price, payment and shipping details.
All prices include VAT.
After we receive your order you will receive a written confirmation indicating an approximate lead time. We ask you to check the details are correct and please read the accompanying fact sheet which includes some important information regarding your order.
When your order is ready we will contact you to arrange delivery.
Beds and sofa beds are delivered flat packed. They are supplied with clear instructions for quick and easy assembly. Approximate assembly times are given in the price list.
Futon mattresses are rolled up and delivered in plastic tubing. Other mattresses are vacuum packed in boxes. The box for a 1.50m mattress measures approx 150x30x30cm.
Outside the local Sheffield area we use a carrier for delivery. Weekday delivery to the UK mainland is included in the price, except to addresses in Wales, Cornwall and Scotland for which delivery costs £10.
Free delivery will be on an agreed weekday between 8am and 6pm. It may be possible to deliver some orders on a Saturday - for this there is a charge of £25.
Once a delivery date has been confirmed and the goods despatched, someone must be there to sign for delivery. If you have to leave the house and cannot be there, you can leave a signed note on your door authorising the carrier to deliver to an immediate neighbour or to leave the goods in your garage or porch.
We may levy a £20 charge for non delivery if no-one is there to receive the consignment once a date has been arranged.
Within the Sheffield area we deliver with our own van.
Contact us for delivery to UK offshore islands and the rest of the world.
- Bed bases: 4 weeks
- Rio, Fiji, Tokyo 4 weeks
- Cuba, Panama: 4 weeks
- Futon mattresses: 2 weeks
- Other mattresses: usually 1 week, depending on stock levels
If there is obvious damage to the consignment, you should refuse to accept the damaged parcels and ask the carrier to return the goods to us. We suggest you accept the undamaged parcels.
Any damage discovered after unpacking must be reported within three days of delivery, we cannot accept liability for claims made after that date.
In common with all other companies we cannot accept return of a mattress that has been slept on - because obviously it cannot be sold to anyone else.
If, having received your order in good condition, you wish to return it for any reason, it will be subject to the following charges:
- the cost of the collection from your address and delivery to the Natural Bed Company;
- any item that has been personalised to your requirements will also be subject to a handling charge of 25%.
- Notice of intention to return any goods must be given within 7 days of receipt.
- Any returned goods must be packed to the standard in which they were sent out. Delivery of any additional packing material supplied by the Natural Bed Company or any damage resulting from inadequate packaging will be charged to the customer.
- The Natural Bed Company will arrange collection by a carrier and specify the day of collection. It will not usually be possible to specify an exact time of day.
- You will have to be present to hand the goods to the carrier. A letter specifying the reasons for return should be included with the goods.
- A refund will be processed after inspection and within two days of receipt of the returned goods and you will be notified by phone or e-mail.
You can track progress of your order by e-mail or phone though we can only give final confirmation of the delivery date when your order is completed.clicking here .