- 1000 pocket springs with a 7cm layer of iKool Gel Memory Foam makes this mattress up to 12 times more breathable than a standard memory foam mattress
- it contains micro support gel for added support, superior heat diffusion and uniform pressure relief
- it has a removable, machine washable cover
- This memory foam mattress suits lighter body weights, and tall but slim people.
- This is an easy maintenance mattress; as it is not reversible, simply rotate top to bottom once a month!
- This mattress is supplied rolled and vacuum packed, great for transport and access.
- These mattresses are naturally hypo-allergenic, anti-microbial and dust mite resistant for an improved night’s sleep.
- The iKool Pocket Sprung Memory Foam Mattress has a 5 year warranty against defective parts or workmanship.
- Made in Ireland.
iKool Pocket Sprung Memory Foam Mattress – Sizes
Single: 90x190cm (approximately 3′ x 6’3″)
Double: 135x190cm (approximately 4’6″ x 6’3″)
King-size: 150x200cm (approximately 5′ x 6’6″)
Mattress depth – approximately 25cm
NB: We do endeavor to keep Standard British Double and King Size models in stock (wherever possible), other sizes may have to be ordered from our supplier, please call us on 0114 272 1984 to see if the size you require is in stock or to check on lead-times.
The benefits of a memory foam mattress:
The ability to adjust and mold itself as per the shape of your body, providing support in the areas you need it most.
A memory foam mattress, due to its visco-elastic properties, allows a sound sleep, by eliminating the scope for any kind of disturbance.
A memory foam mattress provides great comfort, mainly because of the reason that it is denser than an ordinary foam mattress.
The mattress also helps keep skin allergies at bay, owing to the reason that it has a high resistance to parasites, such as dust mites.
Another advantage of a memory foam mattress is its temperature sensitive. It means that at lower temperatures, the mattress is firmer (more viscous), while at higher temperatures, it is softer and more conforming (more elastic).
Memory foam subtly reacts to your warmth and weight by softening under your hips and shoulders, it adjusts to your profile and creates a comfortable surface that helps good circulation, relaxes your muscles and joints and aids a deeper sleep.
Our prices include delivery on the UK mainland
Within the Sheffield area we deliver with our own vehicle.
Outside the Sheffield area we use a carrier. When your order is ready we’ll phone you to discuss delivery arrangements. Delivery will be on an agreed weekday between 8am and 6pm. In some cases it may be possible to deliver on a Saturday in which case there will be a charge of £35, paid separately.
Email us for Worldwide shipping rates.