Introducing the new Botanic Vegan Duvet range. A soft, luxurious duvet containing TENCEL Lyocell fibres – a modern, natural, plant based and ethical fibre.
An environmentally responsible process us uded to convert wood into Lyocell cellulosic fibres. The process has a low ecological impact and has won ECO awards. These fibres are used to create both the outer casing and the filling.
Some of the benefits of the Botanic Vegan duvet:
– Registered by the Vegan Society. This duvet is 100% plant based and carries the Vegan trademark.
– Biodegradable and sustainable.
– Hygenic – tencel fibres are an unfavourable environment for bacterial growth. The duvet doesn’t take on any odour and is antibacterial.
– Breathable – helping you keep refreshed and relaxed for a good nights sleep.
– Temperature regulating – these fibres support the bodies natural thermal regulation.
– Environmentally friendly – these fibres are made using a process that has won ECO awards for low environmental impact.
– Soft and luxurious to the touch.
Filling – 400gsm Lyocell. Light-weight – 4-6 tog.
Case – Lyocell 3oo thread count sateen weave.
Machine washable at 30 degrees
Lone dry or low tumble dry.
Made in Britain by Devon Duvets.