Introducing the Botanic Vegan Duvet range. A soft, luxurious duvet containing TENCEL Lyocell fibres – a modern, natural, plant-based and ethical fibre.
An environmentally responsible process is used to convert wood into Lyocell cellulosic fibres. The process has a low ecological impact and has won ECO awards. These fibres are used to create both the outer-case and the filling.
Some of the benefits of the Botanic Vegan duvet:
– Registered by the Vegan Society. This duvet is 100% plant-based and carries the Vegan trademark.
– Biodegradable and sustainable.
– Hygenic: Tencel fibres are an unfavourable environment for bacterial growth. The duvet doesn’t take on any odour and is antibacterial.
– Breathable: helping you keep refreshed and relaxed for a good nights sleep.
– Temperature regulating: these fibres support the body’s natural thermal regulation.
– Environmentally friendly: these fibres are made using a process that has won ECO awards for low environmental impact.
– Soft and luxurious to the touch.
Filling – Lyocell. Light-weight 4-6 tog, Medium weight 6-8 tog.
Case – Lyocell 3oo thread count sateen weave.
Machine washable at 30 degrees
Lone dry or low tumble dry.
Made in Britain by Devon Duvets.